- Lower Hutt based - Full Time opportunity! Travel within Wellington - Hutt Valley - Paraparaumu areas!
- Be part of a fun, supportive environment
- Company vehicle provided
Electra is an electricity distributor with over 90 years of experience in the Horowhenua and Kapiti regions. The Electra Group consists of Electra Ltd, Electra Generation, and Electra Services - a diverse group of companies that operate across New Zealand. We are a vibrant company that continuously searches for the right opportunity to grow our business.
We are currently looking for a Field Technician to join our fun, dynamic team. You will be someone who has the ability to travel as you will be required to travel within, but not limited to Wellington - Hutt Valley - Paraparaumu areas.
Your job responsibilities include:
- Installing new and service existing security, CCTV & home automation systems.
- Completing moves, add and changes to existing systems
- Providing training and technical support to third-party installers on the ESL security and home automation systems.
- Ensuring the timely reporting of all incidents, accidents and near misses.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in a technical role preferably working with alarms, batteries.
- Experience working in security monitoring industry is highly advantageous
- Technical field experience and qualification is preferred
What's in it for you?
- Joining a locally owned company that has a focus on giving back to the community
- A supportive work environment that is dedicated to investing in the development of our staff
- A competitive remuneration package that includes fully subsidised medical insurance
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high performing team with a meticulous focus on health and safety and customer-centric solutions. Apply Now!
Applications close: 19 Jul 2019