High Level Controls Engineer
- Have you Software, Networking & IT Experience, working with a broad range of solutions such as high availability systems & virtualisation technologies?
- Are you an IT professional with a passion for deploying software and IT systems, aligned to end user / client needs?
- Interested in working for an industry leader where your contributions are recognised and valued?
About the role
As a Global Leader in material handling automation, Daifuku is experiencing continued growth. We are looking for a Software and IT specialist to deliver solutions using our industry leading technologies (SYM3, Airflow & Freightflow, Warenavi). You will play a key role throughout the project lifecycle from initial project planning and client discussions to design, configuration and deployment of our software and IT solutions as part of a multidisciplinary project team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Specifying the solution's network, interface architecture, redundancy and hardware platform.
- Working within the scope of the project, manage the configuration of our software solutions tailored to our client's needs.
- Co-ordinating and working with the overall Project Manager and team, ensuring adherence to the project specifications and working with other functional teams to ensure that the delivered solution is robust and will meet the client requirements.
- Development of project documentation - Functional Design and Detailed Design, Test plans, training manuals, client submittals.
- Carrying out the various testing phases: HLC system hardware and redundancy, Network Resilience, client witnessed FAT and SAT's.
- On-site deployment, liaising with client stakeholders in preparation for operational use.
With broad Software & IT experience in an industrial sector, and relevant tertiary qualifications, you will have worked across networks, servers and desktops and gained experience with high availability systems and virtualisation technology. With detailed knowledge of software systems, databases and their applications, you will have driven improvements in both usability and installation of software, and worked with developers on improvements, based on end user feedback.
You will be respected by your peers for your innovative and conceptual reasoning skills. Your ability to clearly communicate detailed technical information in an uncomplicated manner is the hallmark of your success and the respect you have gained from stakeholders as a trusted advisor. In support of this you will have excellent time management skills and track record of successfully delivering complex service offerings improving business performance and exceeding client expectations.
If you are enjoy working closely with clients on the development and deployment of tailored systems, we can offer you a visible role as part of a high performance business with strong growth agenda in new markets and regions.
Daifuku is a multi-dimensional global company who have over 9,000 employees worldwide. We specialise in material handling automation within both the aviation and logistic industries. We are the world's leading exponent on material handling solutions and are constantly striving for innovative solutions for our clients that cover industrial automation and sortation solutions.
We are committed to supporting a safe, diverse and inclusive culture where our talents and differences are valued. We encourage our people to work collaboratively, demonstrating creativity and innovation (looking beyond the obvious) to deliver outstanding service to our customers.
It's an exciting time to be a part of Daifuku. So, if you're looking for a rewarding career that offers world-class opportunities we'd like to hear from you!
Please note we may consider applications on an ongoing basis and therefore encourage you to apply at your earliest opportunity.
Only applicants, who are Citizens or have a working visa and are able to travel, will be considered for this role.
## No Agencies thanks
Applications close: 20 Jul 2019