Are you looking to start the new year with a fresh new exciting opportunity to join a fast growing business?
At Intergroup we're looking for a Supervisor to take on this challenging role at our Taupo office with big potential to grow within our organisation.
Intergroup Limited is New Zealand's Infrastructure and Industrial Services specialists with more than 35 years' experience. We are 15 branches Nationwide and employ more than 500 people.
We do everything from pipeline inspection and repair, to drainage maintenance, hydro excavation, liquid waste management, specialist industrial and marine services, ultra-high-pressure water-jetting and more!
We pride ourselves on our quality of work and services to all our customers, helped by our highly trained and skilled workforce.
About the Job
The key to this role is to help run and manage the day to day operation of this branch. You'll be liaising with main contractors and staff to ensure key performance indicators and compliance are met while maintaining our loyal client base and always having an eye out for new opportunities.
As the supervisor you'll be helping manage the revenue achievement, OHS&E compliance, asset management along with fleet and equipment functions to ensure are appropriate and resources are in place, be ready with your reporting for operation meetings to ensure all are up to date, communication with our customers is vital, so responding to any queries in a timely manner is essential so we continue working to a high professional standard.
What you need:
- Contract / project management preferably in the infrastructure sector
- Logistical and people management experience
- High organisational skills - to manage several projects at one time
- Excellent communication skills - to converse with people at all levels
- Strong networking abilities and creative problem solving
- A team player - to promote our values and encourage a positive working environment
- An understanding of the wider business that InterGroup operates in and have the capability to see the wider picture and long-term vision
As our organisation is a drug/alcohol free company and safety is our first priority, additional criteria would be passing our pre-employment drug/alcohol tests and the completion of reference checks.
In return we offer very competitive remuneration and opportunity for development. So, if you've got the drive and are looking for a great career opportunity, click Apply Now!
Please note: we do not always work to fixed closing dates and may start considering applications as they are received so we encourage you to apply early.
Applications close: 14 Feb 2020