Part Time Sales Consultant-Nelson
Come and join New Zealand's most loved lighting brand!
When you join our team, you're joining a dynamic and successful family business of over 45 years, in an exciting industry that spans the latest in lighting design and technology.
- Competitive pay and rewards, including uncapped bonus-earning potential
- A great work environment with a supportive and fun team culture
- Training and development opportunities
- Career advancement - we believe strongly in promoting from within whenever possible
We are now looking for a part-time sales consultant who is keen to learn, or use their existing technical product knowledge, to join our friendly sales team. The purpose of this role is to provide our residential and trade customers with outstanding personalised service and offer the best lighting solutions for their needs.
- Strong sales ability, with at least 2 years retail or customer service experience preferred
- Ability to learn and retain new information, systems and processes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- An organised, efficient approach to your work
- Strong work ethic, reliable and available to work some rostered weekend hours
- An interest in renovating and/or interior design would be beneficial
This position is based in our Nelson branch, 13 hours per fortnight - Saturday to Sunday. However, we are looking for someone flexible enough to work other or additional hours if required from time to time. Some ladder-work and moderate lifting is required
Sound like you? Apply now with your CV and covering letter telling us why you'd be perfect for our team.
Applications close: 06 Feb 2020