Grinding Attendant - Permanent and Casual Roles Available
- Hands on, busy manufacturing environment
- Free parking
- Multiple roles available
- Otahuhu location; Great team and opportunity
We are on the hunt for reliable and hardworking team members!
You will be responsible for tasks and duties as assigned within the Grinding room to ensure that all required product is made to specification within the required timeframe to ensure the efficient execution of the production plan.â€‹ To ensure that raw material is processed in accordance with specifications and comply with food quality and safety standards and requirements.
Hours are weekly rostered Monday - Sunday between the hours of 5.00 am - 3.00 pm and 3.00 pm-midnight. Due to the busy nature of our operation, you may be required to work additional hours.
To apply, you must have the following:
- Hardworking and Reliable
- Self-motivated and a desire to achieve a successful career.
- Problem solver, flexible, able to adapt to new ways of working.
- Physically fit
- Good communication skills
- Approachable and strong listening skills.
- Commitment to high standards of safety, quality, and food safety
- Eligibility to work in NZ
We need someone with a positive attitude, who is confident working in a fast-paced environment and able to work under pressure.
Leader is a New Zealand based manufacturer of ‘quick, easy, delicious' frozen convenience foods located in Otahuhu. Our vast range of products include Meatballs, Burger Patties, Toppa, Finger Foods, Meal Solutions, Schnitzels, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Vegetarian.
If you are ready to join our team - apply now!
Applications close: 10 Dec 2020