HW Richardson Group Limited
We are Metalman - owned by HW Richardson Group, the largest family-owned transport businesses in NZ proudly based in Southland and operating throughout New Zealand and Australia. The Group currently operates in Ready Mixed Concrete, Transport, Fuel Distribution, Lubricants, Contracting and Environmental sectors. Metalman is under the Environmental banner - processing and recycling ferrous and non-ferrous metals predominantly to the export market.
Based in Takanini we're looking for an experienced Digger Operator and processor. Knowledge of the metal industry will be advantageous. This is a full-time permanent role working 40 hours per week plus rostered Saturdays, offering a competitive wage.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- A current full drivers licence - minimum Class 2
- An F and WTR endorsement
- A clean driving record
- Is physically fit and willing to work
- Is punctual and reliable with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn
- Has a strong focus on health and safety
- Has excellent customer services skills providing efficient, professional and friendly service
- Takes pride in their personal appearance
* Experience in the scrap metal industry with knowledge of different types of metals is advantageous but not essential.
Metalman is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome your application. Full training is offered to the successful candidate.
Metalman has a rigorous drug and alcohol policy and the successful applicant will need to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to employment.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Applications close: 11 Dec 2020