Crisis Respite Clinical Staff
Stepping Stone Trust
Are you a registered Health or Allied Health Professional with sound experience looking for a new challenge to extend your clinical expertise?
Do you have at least 3 years' experience in a Mental Health or similar aligned context - preferable with at least 2 years' experience in a residential setting?
We currently have a permanent 1.0 FTE position available, working over a 3-week rotating roster. We are a 24/7/52 service and the purpose of this role is to provide clinical depth to our residential service and to assist the Team Leader and Service Manager to implement and maintain high standards of clinical practice.
You will have a passion to work within a Mental Health service and be able to champion best practice work models while being able to contribute to the professional practice and skill of the staff team.
The role will include the following key components:
- working as part of a tight-knit team, fostering a sense of support and encouragement towards everyone, no matter their role
- responding to referrals and enquiries
- working with Tangata whaiora/consumers to provide assessment, planning, structure, advice, support and direction to achieve their therapeutic plans, and navigation to other services
- liaising with other agencies - collaborating with Specialist Mental Health Services, General Practitioners
- ensuring the residential living environment functions smoothly and is an effective tool to assist positive change.
It is vital that you are able to align to the vision, mission and core values of Stepping Stone Trust, as outlined on our website - www.stepstone.org.nz
Please visit our website for further information about the Trust and this position.
Enquiries to HR on 03-338 6390
Applications close: 30 Nov 2020