DIALOG Fitzroy Limited
DIALOG Fitzroy is committed to being Australasia's premier supplier of fabricated equipment and full life-cycle engineering solutions, together with the provision of contract services and site maintenance throughout New Zealand and to international customers.
We are seeking a qualified and experienced person to coordinate all work relating to project stores and maintenance requirements.
The Equipment Coordinator is an integral component of our logistics team and will be responsible for ensuring all project store demands are actioned in a timely manner, organise routine maintenance tasks, including test and tag functions of mobile tooling and provide support to the steel and main stores as required.
This is a permanent role based in New Plymouth and competitive remuneration will be offered to the successful candidate.
You will need to demonstrate the following key skills and competencies:
- A minimum of 2 years experience working in a Storeperson role.
- Previous experience working with inventory management systems including maintenance scheduling
- Practical knowledge of the engineering industry is not essential but would be an advantage.
- Previous experience work with Dangerous Goods would be an advantage
- A current, full New Zealand Driver Licence with current Forklift and OSH certificate
- Extensive knowledge of engineering tooling is desired.
- A test and tag qualification is desired but not essential
Must have a current legal right to work in New Zealand.
In return we offer
- Competitive remuneration and benefits that include extended annual leave for long service and discounted medical insurance.
- Ample opportunity to further career development and progression
- Job security and a safe work environment.
If you are seeking an exciting opportunity in 2021 where your passion for delivering high-quality supply chain solutions is recognised and rewarded, this could be the opportunity you are looking for.
If you are confident you have what it takes please apply with your CV and cover letter today!
Applications close: 13 Apr 2021