DIALOG Fitzroy Limited
Want to live and work in one of the best places in the world?
DIALOG Fitzroy Limited is committed to being Australasia's premier supplier of fabricated equipment and full life-cycle engineering solutions, together with the provision of contract services and site maintenance throughout New Zealand and to international customers. We are based right here on the beautiful West Coast of the North Island, rated one of the best places to live in the world!
Due to growth in our business, we are further expanding our capability in the Taranaki region to meet the demand of existing clients and future workload.
We are seeking a Project Manager with a minimum of 10 years of project management experience, who will report directly to the General Manager of Projects.
Applicants must be extremely customer-focused with the ability to lead medium to large-sized projects. Competitive remuneration will be offered based on relevant skills and experience.
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent track record of delivering profitable projects
- Relevant technical background (oil & gas, engineering or heavy industry)
- Expertise supervising, coaching, and mentoring team members to ensure their work is of a consistently high standard
- The ability to manage project quality ensuring controls are in place and the contract is delivered as per client and statutory specifications
- A working knowledge of the Health and Safety requirements, providing support for company/client HSE initiatives and systems through proactive leadership
- Ability to travel to other locations in New Zealand to complete projects as required
You will also have excellent relationship management skills, be able to lead and drive a team, be commercially savvy, and have strong financial management skills.
As a major multi-disciplined provider of Engineering Services to the broad energy sector, we know that our people are our most valuable asset, and we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits that include extended annual leave for long service and discounted medical insurance.
- Ample opportunity to further develop your career through on-job skill development, and access to relevant certified training.
- Job variety, including travel to our various project sites as well as client sites.
- Job security and a safe work environment.
If you are seeking an exciting opportunity in 2021 where your passion for customers and project delivery is recognised and rewarded, this could be the opportunity you are looking for.
You must have the legal right to work in New Zealand to apply for this role.
If this sounds like you, apply today with your CV and cover letter.
Applications close: 14 Apr 2021