Anaesthetic Technician/ RNAA - Wellington
Southern Cross Healthcare Limited
We are currently seeking an experienced Anaesthetic Technician/ Registered Nurse Anaesthetic Assistant to join our Theatre team.
This is a full time position, working Monday to Friday (part-time hours may be considered). Rostered shift start times as required to cover the needs of the department. Participation in an on call roster also required.
Southern Cross Healthcare is New Zealand's largest independent healthcare network; made up of our wholly-owned hospitals and joint venture partnerships in hospitals, surgical centres, and community-based physiotherapy, rehabilitation, workplace wellness and mental health providers.
Our purpose at Southern Cross is to advance the health and wellbeing of New Zealanders; brought to life by a progressive and inclusive workplace culture focused on providing the best care.
We support the health and wellbeing of over 100,000 New Zealanders annually, employee over 2500 people, and partner with over 1000 clinical specialists.
We need the best people to deliver the best care.
Our Wellington Specialist Centre offers a range of clinical services, and specialties and currently include orthopaedics, gastroenterology, endoscopy, general & colorectal surgery, vascular services, gynaecology, urology, paediatric surgery, neurophysiology, ophthalmology, and oncology.
To be a part of the team you will need:
- To be a NZ Registered AT with a current practicing certificate or Registered Nurse with a New Zealand Medical Sciences Council recognised Anaesthetic qualification
- Current expertise in the knowledge and practice of Peri-operative Anaesthetic Technology
- ACLS 6 (or working towards)
- Great interpersonal skills with a strong team ethic
- A positive attitude and a passion for delivering quality care
What we can offer you:
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Subsidised health insurance
- Christmas and New year breaks
- NZ Council approved PDRP
Want to find out more? Visit www.southerncrosshealthcare.co.nz/careers
Make the change you have always been looking for and apply now.
Applications close: 13 May 2021