Support Staff - Awake Night Shift (Mosgiel)
Hawksbury Community Living Trust
Are you friendly, caring and empathetic?
Ready to be a source of support for people in your community?
Hawksbury Community Living Trust provides quality residential support for people with intellectual disabilities. With a broad range of residential homes in Christchurch, Kaiapoi, and Mosgiel that offer independent community-focused environments, we proudly support people with intellectual disabilities to achieve their life choices.
We're looking for a part-time Awake Night Shift Support Staff member to join our team in Mosgiel. 48 hours per fortnight - Saturday and Sunday.
Ideally, you'll have an NZ Certificate in Health and Wellbeing Level 2 or equivalent along with:
- A positive attitude to supporting people with an intellectual disability
- A full New Zealand drivers' licence
- Great communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent computer skills
- Ongoing development opportunities; if you haven't already completed NZ Certificate in Health and Wellbeing Level 2 and 3, we will support you to do this, along with First Aid, Safe Manual Handling and Dysphagia training
- Starting pay rate of $20.50 per hour (this may be higher in line with pay equity recognised qualifications)
- An environment in which all people are proud to live and work
If you have experience in the field of disability and are looking for an amazing team to work with - apply now!