Convex is a passionate provider of high quality flexible packaging. We also are passionate about supporting our team of great people by providing on-going learning opportunities.
We have an opening for a Machine Operator where you will be producing Pouches.
This role is varied, and you will have some responsibility for running at least one machine on your shift. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Independently operating, setting, and changing high speed production machines within agreed timeframes & SOPs.
- Undertaking product changeovers autonomously
- Troubleshooting your machines and resolving the issues
- Checking both the machine and products to ensure high quality and machine efficiency.
The technology you will be working with is modern and fast, therefore we are looking for people with mechanical skills, and the ability to problem solve. If you have experience with packaging, or working with moving machinery this could be the role for you.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate the following:
- Takes ownership and responsibility and shows initiative
- Leads by example, with the ability to work without supervision
- Resilience with a positive mindset
- Being process driven
- Committed to achieving targets/outputs
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Be mechanically minded
- Be ultra reliable, fit and healthy
- Have an eye for detail and the ability to problem solve
This role will be working from 6am - 2pm five days a week.
In return we offer:
- Modern facilities and machinery
- Potential Printing Apprenticeships for the right applicants
- An active Social Club
Over our 44 years of operation we have built a strong reputation for high quality product innovation. If you would like to join our top performing team we invite you to apply now!
Check out our website for more information on our company;
All applicants must be a New Zealand Citizen or have Permanent Resident status.
Applications close: 30 May 2021