FMI Building Innovation
- Full-time role
- Great work environment
- Regular social activities
We are looking for an experienced Production Manager, ideally one with a background in glass manufacturing, who can hit the ground running for our Glass factory in Mt Wellington.
This role is working predominantly Monday to Friday managing our afternoon shift (12pm to 9pm), however some flexibility to start work slightly earlier, or work later is required at times.
You will be responsible for leading and managing the afternoon shift to ensure the smooth and productive running of our glass plant.
This will involve:
- Pro-actively reviewing and maintaining the operational work flow by monitoring processes, managing pinch points, personnel and resources.
- Ensuring the production process for both the IGU and Processed Glass processes are produced on time, in full and are of a good quality.
- Monitor quality control.
- Work closely with the Plant Manager and other Production Manager to review all production processes with a view to improving productivity, efficiency and quality targets like NCP, DIFOTIS, Waste, Labour and quality targets are achieved.
- Supervising staff to ensure they are doing what they need to be doing.
- Ensure Health and Safety procedures are adhered to.
- Working with our Customer Service and Delivery teams to make sure customers get what they need.
- Lead by example and drive your team to be the best that they can!
Our people are hardworking and dedicated, and we're focused on creating a great environment for them to work in. Regular social activities and investment in professional development are just some of the benefits of being part of the FMI Building Innovation team.
If this role sounds like you, please apply now!
Only applicants living and eligible to work in New Zealand should apply.
No employment agencies, thank you.
Applications close: 16 Apr 2021