Store Manager - Tank Warkworth
- Hands-on leadership role
- Supportive environment to help you hit the ground running
- Fantastic perks and plenty of training & development opportunities
Are you passionate about healthy lifestyle, nutritious food and want to share your knowledge with those around you?
We are looking for experienced managers who can lead and inspire a team of Store Assistants to deliver the most amazing experience to our customers.
Based at the Grange Retail Hub, on one of the busiest stretches of State Highway 1, Tank Warkworth is one of the most popular stops for holidaymakers.
Working with an experienced Area Support Manager, you will have plenty of opportunities to develop and grow this store as if it is your own!
This is a hands-on role where you will be involved in all aspects of running a successful store, including:
- exceeding store operational KPIs
- delivering exceptional customer experience
- maintaining store presentation and adhering to food preparation & hygiene standards
- using your training and mentoring skills to lead and inspire your team to become the best they can be
We would like to hear from you if you are someone who:
- is experienced in managing a quick-service food outlet and exceeding operational KPIs
- understands what good looks like in every aspect of service delivery, store presentation and quality control
- leads from the front with proven success in building a highly engaged team
- a proactive problem solver that can think on your feet
- is flexible to work a combination of morning, evening and weekend shifts
In return, you will receive a competitive hourly rate, full training, fantastic team discounts, and above all, plenty of support and development opportunities for you to progress your career at Tank.
Sound like you? Apply now!
Applications close: 09 May 2021