Assistant Store Manager - Tank Napier & Hastings
- Opportunity to step up to the next stage of your career
- Full-time positions, 30+ hours a week
- Hands-on learning with plenty of opportunity to progress
Are you an experienced supervisor who is ready to step into a leadership role?
We would love to hear from someone who can lead and inspire a small team of Store Assistants to provide the most exceptional service to our customers.
We are looking for Assistant Store Managers to join our teams at Tank Napier and Hastings. You will have plenty of opportunities to develop your team leadership and business management skills. You will be rolling your sleeves up and get involved in everything and anything relating to the successful running of the store. You work well under pressure, have the ability to work side-by-side with the Store Manager to become the trusted 2IC and you are confident to lead the team while the Store Manager is away.
The key areas of your responsibilities include:
- customer service standards
- store presentation and food preparation
- ensuring food hygiene standards is adhered to
- controlling the cost of good sold, sales, wages...and more
What's most important is making sure that your small team of Store Assistants have everything they need to make delicious juices, smoothies, salads and wraps to put a smile on our customers' faces.
We would love to hear from you if you are someone who is:
- flexible to work a combination of morning, evening and weekend shifts
- motivated, respectful and able to lead by example
- interested in progressing your career within the foodservice industry
- experienced in training and coaching a team of customer service superstars
In return, we can offer you a generous discount on our delicious products and various team recognitions programme. Above all, Tank will provide you with plenty of development opportunities to help you progress into your next leadership role.
Interested to find out more? Apply now!
Applications close: 09 May 2021