Tower Blaster Painters / Trainee Tower Painters
DIALOG Fitzroy Limited
- Competitive Pay
- Great team environment
- Job security and development opportunities
- On-the-job- training and assistance
- Job variety, including travel to our various project sites as well as client sites
Ready to join an organisation that is growing?
DIALOG Fitzroy Tower Services undertake maintenance services including painting works, blasting and its associated works; mainly on power pylons for Transpower, throughout New Zealand.
We are currently looking for Tower Blaster / Painters and Trainee Tower Painters to join our team based in New Plymouth / Hawera.
For experienced Tower Blaster / Painters you will have:
- Blasting & Painting experience
- Climbing experience, including the use of harness and fall-arrest equipment is desirable
- A good work ethic based on safety, quality and productivity
- Motivated with high levels of personal responsibility
- A proven ability to work in a team environment
- A full drivers licence
- Good time keeping
- Awesome Attitude
- Current legal right to work in New Zealand
For Trainee Tower Painters we are seeking individuals who:
- Enjoy working outdoors
- Are physically active
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Are looking for training and development opportunities
Please Note: No electrical experience required
Successful candidates will be based in New Plymouth / Hawera, and must be available to work throughout the Taranaki and Whanganui regions, as well as the South Island and Australia as required.
If you are seeking an exciting opportunity in 2021 and beyond where your passion for customers and project delivery is recognised and rewarded, this could be the opportunity you are looking for.
DIALOG Fitzroy Tower Services and many company clients actively participate in a drug and alcohol monitoring regime which includes random testing.
Applications must include a complete CV with copies of relevant qualifications and referees.
Applications close: 07 Jun 2021