Regional Manager - South Island
- Hands-on leadership role
- Mentor, coach and grow capabilities
- Direct influence over business outcomes
Are you an experienced people leader who can bring the best out of your team?
Are you someone who is passionate about customer experience and knows what good looks like in every aspect of running a successful foodservice business?
TANK is a Kiwi owned business since 1998, offering freshly made juices and smoothies, delicious salad and wraps to suit everyone's taste. With over 80 company-owned stores across the country from Whangarei to Dunedin, we are looking for an experienced Regional Manager to join our team at TANK!
Based in Christchurch, you will oversee the operation of 17 company-owned stores in the South Island. You will be coaching and mentoring a group of Store Managers and Assistant Managers with a key focus on developing your managers' capabilities in running their own stores independently.
You will be using your existing leadership tools and industry experiences to ensure your stores are winning in every aspect of sales delivery, customer service excellence and people development, specifically:
- identifying the right team members and developing them into future leaders
- addressing performance matters to build a high performing culture within your stores
- upskill your managers to ensure they exceed store operational KPIs through managing costs of good sold, stock level, wastage, shrinkage, labour and maximising sales opportunities
- ensure consistency in customer service excellence across all stores, including food safety, hygiene standards, store presentation and product quality
- assisting with the development of internal training modules and future leaders training programme
- Supporting the continuous improvement in TANK processes and procedures and be involved in company-wide projects when required
We would like to hear from you if you are someone who:
- has a minimum of 5 years experience working in the NZ quick-service food industry, ideally with experience working with fresh produce
- has proven success in managing up to 15 stores spread across multiple geographic locations
- has worked closely with the Local Councils to improve food safety protocols and ensuring internal processes and procedures are compliant
- leads from the front with an excellent track record in building a highly engaged tea
- champions internal career progression and has successfully built a sustainable talent pipeline for the store network
- has experience in facilitating large group meetings and training sessions
- has built a team of high performing managers and have collectively:
- excelled in achieving operational KPI
- demonstrated what good looks like in every aspect of service delivery, store presentation and quality control
Our TANK stores open 7 days a week including public holidays. This role requires regular travel around the South Island, so we are looking for someone who is able to travel in accordance with the store visit cycle and has the flexibility to work outside the normal business hours.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, a company vehicle, a fuel card, plus fantastic team discounts. Above all, you will have plenty of support and ongoing development opportunities for you to progress your career at Tank.
Sound like you? Apply now!