Branch Supervisor - Oamaru
- Hands-on Customer focused role
- Opportunity to develop and grow your skills
- Work locally at Tees St, South Hill
We are seeking an all-rounder to fill the position of Branch Supervisor at our Oamaru Branch. This role will focus on the daily activities that will drive branch operational excellence. The role will lead from the front and role model customer engagement and solution selling practices along with supervising and coaching one team member. Responsibilities will include face to face/phone customer service, stock control, sales and quotes, assisting with deliveries and the loading/unloading of customer vehicles.
What you will bring to Hynds:
- Previous staff supervisory experience
- Counter Sales experience (preferably from a related industry)
- Knowledge of our products and how they work is advantageous, as is a keen interest in our industry
- Intermediate level of computer literacy
- Full NZ driver licence with F endorsement (min. 1 years' experience on the forklift)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - demonstrate high levels of professionalism and attention to detail
- You will be self-confident and you will be able to approach and engage with customers
- Business acumen and reporting experience
- Ability to lead health and safety compliance
- A reasonable level of physical fitness
Why join Hynds:
- Competitive remuneration
- Southern Cross medical cover (after 6 months employment)
- Opportunity to be part of a values focussed and supportive environment
- Career, learning and development opportunities
Founded in 1973, Hynds is New Zealand's premier product supplier for the management of water and water-based waste in the civil and rural infrastructure markets. Hynds remains proudly family-owned and has built its reputation on customer service and innovation.
We are committed as a team to helping our customers succeed and believe in the Hynds Values to guide the way. Hynds is a place where people matter, where we do what's right and where we connect with our customers.
Hynds are committed to high levels of health and safety. Therefore, all candidates will be expected to pass a pre-employment alcohol and drug screen, along with satisfactorily passing a criminal history check. You will also need the legal eligibility to work in NZ.