Yard & Customer Service - Warkworth
- Frontline Yard & Customer Focused Role
- Join a high-performing team
- Busy Warkworth Branch
We are seeking a team player to provide exceptional customer service to our clients within the civil, water, wastewater and drainage industries. Responsibilities will include front counter sales, phone enquiries, customer service, stock control, sales and quotes, deliveries, yard work including the loading/unloading of customer vehicles, and the general operations within our busy Warkworth branch. This is normally a Monday to Friday role with occasional Saturday work.
What you will bring to Hynds:
- Previous front line / front counter customer service & yard experience in a similar environment or industry
- Experience operating a forklift
- Knowledge of our products and how they work is advantageous
- A keen interest in our industry
- Current Full Driver's License and Forklift License (F endorsement)
- Good level of computer literacy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - demonstrate high levels of professionalism and attention to detail
- You will be self-confident, and you will be able to approach and engage effectively with customers
- A reasonable level of physical fitness.
Why join Hynds:
- Competitive salary
- Southern Cross medical cover
- Values focused and supportive environment
- Ongoing learning & development opportunities
Who we are:
Founded in 1973, Hynds is New Zealand's premier product supplier for the management of water and water-based waste in the civil and rural infrastructure markets. Hynds remains proudly family-owned and has built its reputation on customer service and innovation.
We are committed as a team to helping our customers succeed and believe in the Hynds Values to guide the way. Hynds is a place where people matter, where we do what's right and where we connect with our customers.
Hynds are committed to high levels of health and safety. Therefore, all candidates will be expected to pass a pre-employment medical and alcohol & drug screen, along with satisfactorily passing a criminal history check. You will also need the legal right to work in NZ.