Kitchen Assistant - Cambridge
The Selwyn Foundation
- Permanent part time role
- Aged care facility
- Beautiful Cambridge location
Selwyn's St. Andrew's village in Cambridge is seeking a passionate Kitchen Assistant to join their team on a part-time, permanent basis for the following vacancy:
Friday 1000-1400; Saturday & Sunday 0900-1700 = 19 hours/week
Reporting to the Chef Manager this position will be responsible for assisting with front of house café duties and preparation of nutritious meals in compliance with all Food & Hygiene regulations.
- Have previous experience within a similar role and have the ability to step into the chef role where required
- Hold a Food Safety Certificate
- Have Front of House café and Barista skills/experience
- Be flexible and work independently
- Hold a full driver's license
- Be an effective team member that works in a manner that reflects The Selwyn Way (faith, care, independence, wellness)
- Be customer focused with a friendly personality
In return we offer competitive pay, training and development opportunities and a friendly, supportive working environment.
Selwyn St Andrews offers both Independent living and Residential care, where our residents live in our new ‘Household' model of care facility - with each household functioning just like home, with its own living room, open plan kitchen and a large balcony for relaxing.
The Selwyn Foundation is one of New Zealand's largest charitable providers of services to people aged over 65. Our charitable mission is to deliver quality services that are responsive to the ageing person and their family, ensuring that our charitable outreach supports those who are vulnerable or in need.
Make a real difference in the lives of our Elders and help support them with your skills and attributes. Apply Now!
Applications close: 14 May 2021