Vehicle Inspector Nelson
Vehicle Inspection NZ
- Your Birthday off and paid!
- Free WOF's
- Free Life & Trauma insurance
- Pre-Purchase Inspection discounts
- Learning & Development pathways
Due to internal progression we require a career minded vehicle inspector for our Nelson Inspection Site
You'll need to have your Waka Kotahi WOF and COF B inspection authorities as we're looking to assess whether you could be our next senior vehicle Inspector.
So, if you're keen to advance your career and progress in the inspection industry here's your opportunity! A competitive pay rate is offered for the ‘ideal candidate'.
Additionally we're always open to training the mechanically skilled with 3-5+ years relevant trade experience and/or qualification to become inspectors. If you're a motivated automotive technician we'll support, guide and train you to attain the required inspection authorities.
And for those that want to learn and develop their skills further, we offer technical and soft skill training in addition to learning on the job.
You will need to have:
- A full NZ Driver's Licence.
- Your Waka Kotahi (NZTA) WOF & COF B authorities.
- Experience in identifying and repairing vehicle faults and safety issues.
- A safety first approach.
- For those without authorities - you'll need the ability to train and gain these authorities.
- A reliable honest work ethic, and great attention to detail.
Apart from the job and career we offer rewarding work and a great team environment.
Apply now and advance your career and NZ road safety!