Rotational Moulding Operator
- Revolutionising Water Management Solutions for the New Zealand environment
- Permanent, full time role working Monday to Friday from 3.00pm to 12.00am
- Opportunity to grow into other roles
APD Ltd is a leading designer & manufacturer of Stormwater and Chemical Storage solutions for the NZ and Australian markets. We are a solutions based business providing products designed to deliver exactly what our customer needs. APD is an NZ owned company that has been providing high quality solutions in plastics for over 35 years.
A great opportunity, every day will bring you new and exciting tasks and challenges as you learn new skills and tasks. Bring your previous industry related experience or we will train you, and join our motivated and friendly team. There are opportunities to grow into other roles.
Your responsibilities will include:
Working in our rotational moulding and fabrication teams undertaking tasks such as;
- Produce high quality rotational moulded components within our range of products
- Keep work area, machines and equipment clean and tidy
- Perform routine duties such as trimming and removing flashing
- Storage of components
- Health and Safety awareness
You will need:
- A minimum of 1 year experience working within a factory environment is preferred
- Physically fit and keen to work with hand tools and power tools
- Keenness to learn and gain experience in various departments within the factory
- Ability to communicate well with all staff and follow instructions
- Ability to wear safety glasses and earmuffs throughout an 8 hour shift
- Ability to lift up to 25kg's easily and repetitively
- A forklift licence is preferred
- Reliable, punctual and own transport
We at APD care about you and your career and have a great team to support you and want to see you succeed.
We offer a quarterly performance bonus after 3 months. We have a good company culture, quarterly BBQ's and birthday shouts!
Applications close: 12 May 2021