Senior Rates Officer
Clutha District Council
We are the Clutha District Council and we're looking for outstanding talent to join our Finance Team
You will maintain all Council's rating records in accordance with relevant legislation and ensure that all related monies are collected in a timely and accurate way. You will also ensure that Council's debt collection criteria are adhered to and that debt levels continue to reduce. You will handle public enquiries in a competent, courteous, and efficient manner.
Do you have?
- Knowledge of basic accounting concepts
- Local Government knowledge
- Knowledge of the Local Government (Rating) Act 2002
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
You will be part of a supportive team environment and workplace culture doing varied and meaningful work that makes a difference to our communities.
If this is what you're looking for, we'd love to hear from you!
Applications close: 10 May 2021