Logistics Operators (based in Wellington)
We are looking for a Logistics Operator to join our awesome Wellington Logistics team, completing all aspects of warehouse work, main duties including picking and packing, put-away and general warehouse duties. The positions are full time, Monday to Friday.
You'll need to be:
- Prior warehouse operations experience
- Comfortable with physical work - able to lift 25kg and upwards and use handling equipment
- Skilled in pick and pack, and able to use a RF Scanner
- Safety focused for yourself and the team
- Reliable and a good communicator
- An excellent communicator with great focus on detail and well organised
- Able and licenced to drive an Electric Reach Truck or Gas/Electric Counterbalance
The opportunity to work with a good team, competitive pay, and be part of an international logistics business with further training and development options. So, if this sounds like the place and position for you, APPLY ONLINE NOW! Only online applications are accepted.
For any enquiries, please contact our Logistics Operations Manager, Jim Ramsay at 027 471 4564.
Please note as a standard recruitment process - you must be able to go through a Ministry of Justice check and ACC check to be considered for this position. To apply for this vacancy, you MUST be a New Zealand / Australia citizen, NZ resident or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.
Applications close: 09 May 2021