Ticketing & Promotions Coordinator
Whanganui District Council
The Venues & Events Team of the Whanganui District Council is seeking a person with a very high focus on customer service to join them as a Ticketing & Promotions Coordinator based at the Royal Whanganui Opera House.
The person we are looking to add to our team will oversee all ticketing functions of Whanganui Venues & Events and assist with marketing of productions and events held across all our venues - Royal Whanganui Opera House, War Memorial Centre and Cooks Gardens.
This position is 20 hours per week - rotating week about with flexibility to work shows as required.
The successful applicant will need to possess:
- Experience in administration and reception including cash handling and eftpos transactions
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- A sound working knowledge in various computer packages
- Experience in marketing including advertising and social media
- Demonstrate a "customer first" culture within the team, group and wider organisation.
Enquiries regarding this position can be directed to Jo Jonas, Team Leader Whanganui Venues & Events - (06) 349 3026. Please do not send applications to this person.
Applications close: 09 May 2021