Customer Services Officer - Casual
Waimakariri District Council
We are looking for enthusiastic and experienced Customer Services Officers to join our busy Customer Services Teams in a casual capacity. We seek someone who is able to work at the Council service centres in Rangiora/ Kaiapoi or Oxford. Hours of work are on a casual basis between 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday. We are looking for someone who would be available at short notice to cover staff illness as well as planned leave and peak workloads. Please note this is a true casual role, there are no fixed or guaranteed hours of work.
Your role will be to:
- Provide a great experience for the Council's customers as their first point of contact
- Answer enquiries promptly and efficiently within the scope of your knowledge and refer to others where necessary
- Update and maintain customer and service request electronic databases
- Be an effective link between the public and all Council staff.
You need to bring:
- Exceptional customer service
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Strong time-management and organisational skills
- The ability to produce accurate work and pay attention to detail
- Initiative, enthusiasm and a willingness to multi-task
- Strong computer skills and keyboard accuracy
- A great service attitude.
- A supportive and friendly team environment
- The chance to make a positive difference to our growing community
- An opportunity for ongoing training and development
- A competitive remuneration package.
If you would like to find out more, please contact Aaron Reid, Contact Team Leader or Donna Hooper, Oxford Customer Services Team Leader on 0800 965 468.
Applications close at 5pm on Monday 10 May 2021
The Council is an equal opportunities employer.
To find out more about working at the Waimakariri District Council check out the following video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mywEJi6JGuw&feature=youtu.be
Applications close: 10 May 2021