Registered Nurse Anaesthetic Assistant/Anaesthetic Technician
Southern Cross Healthcare Limited
Southern Cross Healthcare is New Zealand's largest independent healthcare network; made up of our wholly-owned hospitals and joint venture partnerships in hospitals, surgical centres, and community-based physiotherapy, rehabilitation, workplace wellness and mental health providers.
Our purpose at Southern Cross is to advance the health and wellbeing of New Zealanders; brought to life by a progressive and inclusive workplace culture focused on providing the best care.
We support the health and wellbeing of over 100,000 New Zealanders annually, employ over 2500 people, and partner with over 1000 clinical specialists.
We need the best people to deliver the best care.
About the role:
We are seeking an experienced registered Nurse Anaesthetic Assistant/ Anaesthetic Technician. This is a permanent position, working rostered shifts Monday to Friday. The commencement date of this position will be as negotiated.
To be a part of the team you will need:
- To be registered with the Medical Sciences Council of New Zealand
- Hold a current Annual practicing certificate
- Be a team player with excellent communication skills
- Good organisational ability
- Have a strong customer focus
- Be a proactive member of the team
What we can offer you:
- Competitive remuneration
- Discounts on products and services from a range of our partners
- Subsidised health insurance
For further information direct enquiries to:
Tracy McConnochie, Acting General Manager
Want to find out more? Visit www.southerncrosshealthcare.co.nz/careers
Make the change you have always been looking for and apply now!
Applications close: 01 Jan 1970