McAlpine Hussmann Ltd
About the Company
McAlpine Hussmann is an established major supplier to the commercial refrigeration and air conditioning industry throughout Australasia. As a part of a multi-national company, we have access to international R&D and world-class products, and as such our business is poised for significant growth.
About the Role
We have a vacancy available in our Auckland Service branch for an Air Conditioning Maintenance Technician. Our team is involved with servicing and maintenance of various types of air conditioning systems.
We are looking for someone who is committed, is an easy-going, forward-thinking person who enjoys a fast-paced environment and working as part of a team to deliver first-class service to our customers.
The key skills required for this role include:
- Knowledge and commitment to health and safety and a passion for maintaining a safe work environment,
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Previous trade experience is essential
- Current & clean driver's license
- Availability to work weekends when required
If you are looking for a role that will reward you well for your work and provide opportunities for growth and continuing career development with a successful market leading company, apply today.
What can we offer you?
McAlpine Hussmann is at the leading edge of providing commercial refrigeration and air conditioning throughout Australasia. We have a global footprint and being part of the multi-national company Panasonic, we have access to international research and development and world-class products. A role with us is a great opportunity to join a well-regarded and highly skilled team and expand your career in a rapidly changing industry.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive remuneration and attractive overtime allowances
- Company vehicle from a modern fleet
- Extra leave entitlements - after your fifth anniversary you will be entitled to an extra week's holiday leave per year and Long Service Leave to celebrate milestone anniversaries
- Discounted Health Insurance with Southern Cross
- Reward and recognition platform with company discounts from a wide variety of vendors
- Opportunity for ongoing development and career progression
- Relevant on-job training provided
- A great social place to work and a dedicated team who will support you to extend your current skills and grow your competencies
The successful applicant will be asked to do a pre-employment drug screen and provide a satisfactory criminal conviction check
Applications close: 20 Sep 2021