McAlpine Hussmann Ltd
Are you ready for a change in direction? Want to develop your skills and learn more about refrigerants such as C02 and develop your skills with VRF products? Then why not join the great team at McAlpine Hussmann!
About the role:
We have a vacancy available in our Blenheim branch for a highly motivated and experienced Service Technician. Our Refrigeration / Air Conditioning (AC) staff are involved with servicing, maintenance, and installation work of various types of Refrigeration and AC systems.
We want someone who can hit the ground running. Someone who is an easy-going, forward thinking person who enjoys a fast-paced environment, working as part of a team to deliver first class service to our customers. Someone who is motivated to succeed with great communication skills that build lasting relationships.
The key skills required for this role include:
- Health and Safety focused
- Trade Certificate in Refrigeration or Air Conditioning
- Electrical Service Technician License
- Refrigerant Handlers License
- Current (clean) driver's license
- Good communication & customer service skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience on dealing with customers on site
- 5 years or more NZ experience in Refrigeration or Air Conditioning industry (preferred but not essential)
- Supermarket experience (preferred but not essential)
What can we offer you?
McAlpine Hussmann is at the leading edge of providing commercial refrigeration and air conditioning throughout Australasia. We have a global footprint and being part of the multi-national company Panasonic, we have access to international research and development and world-class products. A role with us is a great opportunity to join a well-regarded and highly skilled team and expand your career in a rapidly changing industry.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive remuneration and attractive overtime allowances
- Company vehicle from a modern fleet
- Extra leave entitlements - after your fifth anniversary you will be entitled to an extra week's holiday leave per year and Long Service Leave to celebrate milestone anniversaries
- Discounted Health Insurance with Southern Cross
- Reward and recognition platform with company discounts from a wide variety of vendors
- Opportunity for ongoing development and career progression
- Relevant on-job training provided
- A great social place to work and a dedicated team who will support you to extend your current skills and grow your competencies
The successful applicant will be asked to do a pre-employment drug screen and provide a satisfactory criminal conviction check
Applications close: 20 Sep 2021