Yardperson - Whangarei
HW Richardson Group Limited
- Are you Physically fit?
- Do you have a W and F licence endorsement with Loader and Forklift experience?
- Do you want to join a company with a great culture, where people work hard and look after one another?
Allied Concrete Ltd is a leading national supplier of concrete and part of the HW Richardson Group of Companies. Allied Concrete specialises in the production of ready mix concrete, with 54 plants nationwide.
This is a great opportunity to join a company that offers exceptional health and safety standards and provides in-house driver training to ensure your skills are kept up to date.
Our Whangarei concrete plant is seeking a Concrete Cadet. The allround nature of this role makes it an integral part of our operation with daily duties including housekeeping of the yard, loading additives into trucks, unloading inwards goods, water management duties as well as learning to batch, test & dispatch concrete.
Experience in the concrete industry is not required as full on-job training will be provided.
The position is ideally suited to a candidate with the following:
- W and F licence endorsements;
- Previous experience driving a 10-15 tonne loader;
- Previous forklift driving experience;
- Flexibility with work hours including early starts;
- Honesty and reliability;
- Ability to work alone and as part of a small team; and
- A strong safety ethic.
If you are enthusiastic and reliable with a proven track record, we'd like to hear from you.
Allied Concrete is committed to providing a safe and drug-free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to confirmation of employment.
Allied Concrete is an equal opportunities employer.