Store Assistant - Tank Whanganui
We are looking for amazing customer service superstars for our brand new store at Tank Whanganui!
- Part-time position available
- Variety of shifts from Monday to Sunday
- Full training, fantastic team discount + opportunities to progress
We are so excited to announce that we are opening a brand new store in Whanganui!
Tank is a Kiwi owned business since 1998, offering freshly made juices and smoothies, delicious salad and wraps to suit everyone's taste. With over 80 company-owned stores across the country from Whangarei to Dunedin, we are all about good nutrition, good health and great customer service.
Located in the Trafalgar Square Shopping Centre, we are looking for a part-time team member to join our team. We have a variety of shifts from Monday to Sunday. So if you are flexible to work between the hours of 8:30 am to 7:00 pm, then we want to hear from you!
You will be involved in every step in making our delicious salad, wraps, juices and smoothies, including:
- preparing raw ingredients and ensuring food safety standards are adhered to
- greeting and serving our customers, plus making sure they have the perfect product to suit their needs
- constructing our salads, wraps, juices and smoothies using only the freshest ingredients
Ideally, you will have some retail experience, but regardless, you will be provided with full training to make sure you can hit the ground running. While your attention to detail, speed and willingness to muck in is important, your outgoing personality, genuine smile and dedication to top-notch customer service will be what set you apart.
In return, we will offer you a great team environment, generous team discount and the opportunity to progress within the company.
If you are keen to join the team, then click on the link to apply NOW!
Applications close: 19 Sep 2021