Seafood Factory Cleaner - Night Shift fixed term
Kono NZ LP
Kono is a Māori-family owned top 100, premium New Zealand food and beverage company with a unique 500-year intergenerational plan, Te Pae Tawhiti. Our interests span horticulture, aquaculture, healthy snacks, seafood, wine, cider and craft beer, and we export to over 25 countries throughout the world. Wakatū, our parent company, and Kono live by deeply held values including kaitiakitanga, whanaungatanga and manaakitanga.
At Kono Seafood we farm, harvest and process mussels, using stringent safety and sustainability standards, to share with the world.
We need a Cleaning Professional to join our lovely Night Shift team here at Kono Seafoods on a Fixed term basis until January 2022
- Do you have cleaning experience?
- Are you experienced in working in a Food Processing environment?
- Can you manage your time efficiently and prioritise your tasks effectively?
- Do you have excellent attention to detail and are you able to clean to the highest standards?
- Do you have a passion for Health & Safety?
Working from Monday to Friday approximately 10:00pm to 6:00am these roles will include some work on Saturdays.
The main responsibility of this role is the cleaning of our Processing Plant which needs to be in line with the strict MPI food quality and hygiene standards.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to lift heavy weights
- Have chemical handling experience
- Have a positive, 'can-do' attitude
- Be able to work as part of a great team - team work is essential in these roles
- Be physically fit and able to lift, twist and bend
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic team in an exciting industry. If you think you have got what it takes then we want to hear from you.
Applicants for this position should be a NZ Citizen, NZ resident or hold a valid NZ work visa.
Applications close: 24 Sep 2021