Concrete Truck Driver - Tauranga
HW Richardson Group Limited
Allied Concrete is seeking Concrete Truck drivers on a full time and casual basis with an immediate start!
Allied Concrete is a leading national supplier of concrete and part of the HW Richardson Group of Companies. We have an extensive network of manufacturing plants throughout New Zealand and have the capacity to deliver on a range of projects from residential to commercial and infrastructure.
- You're a hardworking team player, with strong health and safety awareness
- You have a can-do attitude and think outside the box
- You have excellent communication skills with a strong customer service focus
- You are methodical and committed to cleaning and maintaining your assigned vehicle during the working day
- You have a full class 4 licence and a clean driving record as well as Road Ranger gearbox experience
- You are punctual, reliable, you're physically fit and take pride in your personal appearance, and you're flexible with working hours
- We offer ongoing training and development
- A modern fleet
- Exceptional health and safety standards
- We are an equal opportunities employer
Allied Concrete has a rigorous drug and alcohol policy and all candidates would need to pass a drug test and medical prior to employment.
If this sounds like your next opportunity - apply today!
Applications close: 22 Sep 2021